Monday, January 7, 2013

The Holy Fuck!

O holy brother have mercy on me– for I live in the land of the demented. 




 “She should have taken God’s name and held the hand of one of the men (rapists) and said, ‘I consider you as my brother and said to the other two, ‘Brother I am helpless you are my brother, my religious brother.’”

And while we are at it brother (wink wink)– How about you also sign up for the daily dose of “shit gyan” straight from Shri Asaram himself – it’s for free - Muft! Muft! Muft! You can also like us on facebook by the way!

Trust me, he said it – no one can make this stuff up – Asaram (I refuse to call him Bapu) said it.

It makes me sick in the stomach – to see how one after the other these self proclaimed “righteous” fellows are dissecting every single cause for that brave girl’s fate – from what she was wearing – to where she was standing – so much so that now they want us girls to form brotherly ties with the rapist himself .

From chowmein to coeducation they are giving reasons after reasons as to why rapes happen? Rather than admitting a simple to the point fact that  “Something is terribly wrong at the very core of this patriarchal society.” 
That we raise our men to be hooligans and until that changes nothing will change – no black dots – no ghar ka khana – no yoga – no girls only school – nothing can change the present scenario until we nip it at the bud.

Besides, what is the guru suggesting? It’s okay for a man to rape a woman if she is not his sister?  
“No lady, you are not my holy sister – let me fuck you now.”

And Asaram has a god awful following of plenty.

What the fuck? Where is this nation headed?

I am so ashamed to be a part of this system. These are not mere words – I am literally disgusted today.

And the worst part is that these men, who are successfully managing to reach another low with every passing day are leaders -political leaders – spiritual leaders. It is us who have made them in the first place.

How does that reflect upon us? Yes, it’s you and it’s me I am talking about– we, the people!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stutee m glad,u chose this topic.what was this lunatic bapu trying to justify,it jst reveals the grossly inadequate idiosyncrasies of a mind whose each spoken word is a bliss for the minds of thousands of foolish followers.really it's scathing to live in a fool's paradise,whr ignorant minds enter in fruitless discourse...ur earlier post(I have a _____,I can rape)makes sense now.And I know u MIT hv plenty of visitors on FB bt not many really makes an effort to put in a few words in ur blog,but stutee u r dealing with Indians who are richly enamoured by laziness,jealousy etc.moreover they r yet to realize the impetus,a person derives when appreciated...

Unknown said...

You're right.
He made absolutely no sense.
I mean seriously? Now it's the girl's fault for not considering a RAPIST as her brother? Disgusting.
Oh lord, we sure are headed towards doom.

Unknown said...

You're right.
He made absolutely no sense.
I mean seriously? Now it's the girl's fault for not considering a RAPIST as her brother? Disgusting.
Oh lord, we sure are headed towards doom.

Talitha said...

And everyone's lapping it all up...I still don't get the point of usko-bhai-banao and he'll stop chasing you...stupid fiasco we have in college at Raksha Bandhan.
What this guru-person said reflects what a lot of people might actually think...and there's nothing we can do about it.

Stu said...

@parth - he is simply absurd and I guess a little high on power may be coz he has so many followers

Stu said...

@aishwarya - that's exactly what I fear.

Stu said...

@talitha - Exactly what I am mad about - bhai hai to rape nai karega - nai hai to sab chalta hai - gross